Norway calling

Knitrocks

I really can`t describe how weird I always feel writing introductions like this. So I will just tell the most essencial things about myself:

I live in Fredrikstad, about 100 km south of Oslo. I work as a social educator / health worker for adults with mental disabilities. I have a daughter, a miniature schnauzer, and three cats. I am very fond of tattoos, and I have gotten quite a few the last few years. I guess I should upload pictures of them, so I will do that later.

I see my self very much as a metalhead. I love going to concerts and festivals, both as audience and as a volunteer. My current favourite bands are Ghost (b.c), Sabaton and Leprous, and my all-time favourites are Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax, a lot of the 70`s bands etc.

I guess anyone can ask if you want to know anything about me, thanx for having me on this forum :)

I love an equal opportunity pet owner. Do you knit (guessing from your screen name)?

Yes indeed. I have a blog, unfortunately mostly in norwegian language, but there is some pictures of stuff I have been making. Feel free to make a visit :) Knitrocks' Blog | Knit or die

Pet owners with tattoos are very much appreciated :)

- - - Updated - - -

I love an equal opportunity pet owner. Do you knit (guessing from your screen name)?

Yes indeed. I have a blog, unfortunately mostly in norwegian language, but there is some pictures of stuff I have been making. Feel free to make a visit :) http://knitrocks.wordpress.com

Pet owners with tattoos are very much appreciated :)

Velkommen til LST!

Just checked out your knitting blog. Very cool stuff!! I was delighted to see that you're getting tattooed by my friend @Morten Marbel. Awesome tattooer and great dude!

Thank you so sooo much, cool that we know the same people, Morten has made many of my tattoos, 6 of them actually :) And thank you for visiting my blog :)

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome @Knitrocks! @Iwar how did you find the blog? As a fellow knitter I must know!!

You on ravelry @Knitrocks?

You will find my blog here: http://knitrocks.wordpress.com. And yezz, I am a raveler, my name is Knitrocks there as well :) May I know your username also?

@Knitrocks I am valgray on ravelry, let's be friends!!

Just checked out your notebook and patterns: damn!!! We should nerd out about knitting (and crochet, which I also do). Are you familiar with the "Dominknitrix" book? She's got some cool tattooey looking pillowcase patterns in there. Been thinking it would be nice to have some sort of crossover.