Wounded Knee School Fundraiser

gougetheeyes

I'm terrified of the snow. I just went out and bought long johns.

It's been raining here all day and it's only 40 degrees.. The bigger issue is that there hasn't been street cleaning in over a month.. so basically the streets are full of garbage. I parked on a fucking MOUNTAIN of fish spines the other day. It's.. not good. But uh yeah, C'MON BY!!

It's been raining here all day and it's only 40 degrees.. The bigger issue is that there hasn't been street cleaning in over a month.. so basically the streets are full of garbage. I parked on a fucking MOUNTAIN of fish spines the other day. It's.. not good. But uh yeah, C'MON BY!!

Mountains of fish? Like in the Matthew Broderick Godzilla?

How much are those shirts? And who among you will allow me to PayPal you to cop one for me? (@gougetheeyes, I'd assume a medium?)

So stoked about this. I wish I could be there.

I can pick you up one since we live in the same area (and I'm pretty sure work in the same area too).

- - - Updated - - -

Battle Royale to pick up a shirt for Ross.

Shirts are done! I can't 'em 'til tomorrow though but Ross I assume we're a similar size so whatever fits me I'll recommend for you. Stoked to see everyone! Although @dcostello your flight still on time? LGA is closed down til like 7 tonight..

I'm flying into JFK. It currently says that my flight lands on time and that there were minor delays flying into there today. I depart @ 0705PST, so should be landing around 3:00EST... Hopefully.

@xcom the unsold pieces we'll put up I think through Instagram just stay tuned. @Fala damn, you're right! Didn't see any of you and Jason! Sorry bout that. :( However, here are a few good ones, still having a little trouble uploading but these are good! And then Nunez got an open container citation..

post-147-146168877872_thumb.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Couple more. Bidding got a little crazy! And also @Fala thank you both for hanging til the end and putting up with the near chaos after the announcement of winners..

post-147-146168877877_thumb.jpg

@xcom the unsold pieces we'll put up I think through Instagram just stay tuned. @Fala damn, you're right! Didn't see any of you and Jason! Sorry bout that. :( However, here are a few good ones, still having a little trouble uploading but these are good! And then Nunez got an open container citation..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12111[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12112[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12113[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

Couple more. Bidding got a little crazy! And also @Fala thank you both for hanging til the end and putting up with the near chaos after the announcement of winners..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12114[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12115[/ATTACH]

gougetheeyes,

Thanks! I am following the instagram account.

Looks like you guys had a blast!

I overheard Nunez say something about a cop and outside, that musta been it! Too bad.

No worries about the photos! :) Sorry we never made it over to the post-event party - we were wiped out. (On another note, like @CultExciter, I learned something too: I can't hang the way I used to :( )

Was nice to meet Matt from Three Kings, super nice dude.

When I was in King's Avenue on Saturday they were talking about this, and it seemed like everyone had a really good time. Chuck, in particular, was really excited about the pieces he picked up.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, in the picture you posted with the four dudes (two hard stylin), is the guy in the top left with the Cosby sweater an LSTer? He was getting his back worked on by O'Donnell on Saturday and it looked dooooope.