I could use some help, guys

Rupeika Mantas

Hello everyone,

So basically i got this tattoo, and it was a massive mistake that i haven't checked the spelling before getting it and the guy who did it dont know any English, so it turned out really badly. So maybe someone could suggest something, how i can blend one of the 'b' into another tattoo. Thank you in forward. And by the way, if you're trying to insult me, save your time and just dont do that, i would appreciate that.

Welcome to the forum!

Are you happy with the tattoo, apart from the obvious spelling mistake? Or would you be open to maybe covering it up with something else? Not trying to be a smart ass, or insult you in any way. The two b's in "incredible" are one thing, but the o's sure look like a's to me. Where are you located? I'm sure someone here can point you in the direction of some solid tattooers in your area. The best way to go about something like this is talking to a professional tattooer in person.

Best of luck!

I bet you could skip the lasering and cover that whole line of text with a huge panther, never to be reminded of it again. The tricky part is finding the right person to do it, but if you stick around here for a bit, you'll see examples of tons of great tattooers and will have some great info at your disposal. Best of luck to you.

Panther or perhaps Japanese wind bars or clouds. The dark solid style. I'm thinking Horitoshi family style of dark. A different condition, but I have a long scar running up my forearm. While never meant to be a cover up, a wind bar goes right over it. No one ever notices it now.

Of course since you like the tattoo, you could chalk it up to lessons learned, and as @CABS says, put random other things around it too. It may not be so glaring in the future.

Unrelated but regarding blacked out stuff. Is it just me or has anyone noticed more people with blacked out work beginning to get designs tattooed over it with white ink. Pretty crazy.