bambi

bambi

hi all new here. from england and getting my first tattoo very soon and any help would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

- - - Updated - - -

re. tattoo

I am thinking of three butterflys that represent my daughter and then stars incorperated some how and then the names of my daughters this is to go on the inside of my right forearm but i am undecied on the names as i dont want to look like a chalk board any help with this would be great thank in advance for your time

Hi bambi, welcome to the forum!

Have you thought about just having the butterfly to represent your daughter or possibly a banner with the butterfly, maybe look at some classic flash see if theres any designs you like?

Where abouts in england are you from? Loads of people here will be able to recommend artists near you.

hi i am from south shields and have a appointment booked with studio 4 in the town their are three sperate butterflys as i have 3 daughters and i was thinking of some type of stars as i want it to represent my girls flying through the stars but since its my first tattoo im a little lost i went with that tatooist as i have heard really good things about them not sure if im just over thinking it as the guy said to bring a pic of what i kinda want ?

@bambi PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THAT TATTOO STUDIO, even a quick look shows up terrible work, this will be on you for the rest of your life. Do not be too hasty in making your decision. We are here to help!

I agree with the above, just some butterflies would look great without the stars in my opinion.

Are you willing to travel (1-2hours?) to get the work done? We can help point you in the right direction