Need help with font

LupeTheWolf

So I have an all day session with my artist tomorrow, we're adding the bull to my leg and background so I figured we could do a small tattoo that I've wanted to get.

I want to put Canis Lupus on my wrists, but there are SO many fonts out there. Can someone direct me to a good site for them or recommend some good ones? I want it to be legible but really fancy looking!

I'm not in the peak of knowing my shit, and regards in my signature, I love just about anything with wolves. Lol I'm waiting till my next appointment so he can draw up custom script.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not in the peak of knowing my shit, and regards in my signature, I love just about anything with wolves. Lol I'm waiting till my next appointment so he can draw up custom script.

• 4 months later...
Wrist scripts are soooooooooo awesome.

:rolleyes:

Instant regret, 3..2...1.

I've got Latin script on my wrists and I don't regret it. It's been a little over a year, so if the regret ever comes, it certainly won't have been instant.

As for fonts, I just Googled "cursive fonts" or "script fonts" and poured over hundreds of fonts over the course of several months before settling on one called "Lavanderia" (that's Spanish for "laundromat" - kind of makes me like my tattoo even more).