Tattoo Addiction and my new plan

PackMan

Yes! Will is rad! I just talked to Kim the other day (she owns the joint) and they have such a great shop.

Yes it is. Of all the shops in the area, imo, they have the best vibe and the artists there all have an amazing chemistry with each other. When you're in a room getting work done by one of them, all the other artists will poke their head in and shoot the shit for a while. Luis Campos there used to work with Aaron Coleman and their styles reflect that. Ryan Fink has been on absolute fire, just killing everything. I have a dragon half sleeve from Will and he is super grounded and extremely well versed in Japanese tradition. I could go on, but I'll stop for now lol

"Tattoos are not an addiction; they are a collection. A tattoo collector is just like a conventional art collector who buys a painting, hangs it on the wall, and then moves on to acquire the next, unique piece. Tattoo collecting is a spiritual pursuit, while addiction is a physiological need. Addicts repeatedly take the same drug over and over without limit. A tattoo collection has variety, and it has an end. Once you collect the whole set, you're done. As you complete your tattoo collection, you yourself become art."

-Horiyoshi III

I'm just reading this now- really great!

• 2 weeks later...

I was supposed to meet with Will on Saturday to look over the sketch he put together. I ended up being volunteered to play in a charity golf tournament so i had to postpone until Sunday. Well on Sunday my sons baseball team made it to the Championship game and there was no way i could make it to Asheville by their closing time. Anyways, long story short, i called the shop to let them know and i messaged Will. He ended up sending me a picture of the drawing he put together. It is just exactly what i am looking for and i can't wait to get started. Do you think it is ok to post up a picture of the sketch or would that be uncool?