I made a little video

Iwar

Marius Meyer was kind enough to let me shoot some video while he put the finishing touches on my friend @Wilhell's back piece. Hope you enjoy it! (Sorry German LSTers! This unfortunately won't play in your country due to the licensing restrictions of the soundtrack)

Looks like a beautiful shop! And @Willhell is very stoic. :)

I had to edit out all the crying and squirming. Didn't go so well with the rockin' soundtrack ;)

Nah, Wilhelm is tough as nails! He sits better than anyone I know, present company included. The man got a one shot Kirin tattoo across his belly and ribs for christ sake. Who the hell does that?

Incredible piece, i've been all but convinced to contact Marius about starting my backpiece.

Love the music, too!

Do it! He is a nice guy. Also really fast and solid as hell.

- - - Updated - - -

I had to edit out all the crying and squirming. Didn't go so well with the rockin' soundtrack ;)

Nah, Wilhelm is tough as nails! He sits better than anyone I know, present company included. The man got a one shot Kirin tattoo across his belly and ribs for christ sake. Who the hell does that?

Haha, thank you buddy.