Post your book collection!

Dennis

I love books so much and have a nice growing collection, I'll post a picture of it tomorrow ! I also have some books I'd like to sell so I can make money for new books haha I have the "Milton Zeis tattooing as you like it" book, the paul rogers book from tattoo archive, the Mike Adams book, the book called 1949 which is a book filled with vintage flash from dana brunson collection, and I might be willing to sell my Daniel Higgs the doomsday bonnet but I'm still deciding haha I might have some more to sell too I just have to go threw them again ! If anyone's interested email me at oliverhart37@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Photos of my tattoo/art books, well the ones I could put my hands on. I will take a wee hoak for the others over the weekend and share pics later. Had some renovation work done here and some books were moved to protect them from dust. I also have a pair of small Japanese masks that a friend got me from their visit in Japan many years ago. Will take a photo of those and share later as well.

My favourite books have to be my H R Giger books. I have more than the three shown below.

942d85012e8ca7b6a912b33708bfd0d5.jpg

3946c0eff2335f4f3f67fe8cd74543c8.jpg

My other tattoo books that were on hand.

8d4d566c736cee5dfcc832f7c7b066c9.jpg

35ac189725dcb65e4a9744bc05136404.jpg

35c0c0f7cfc0749f31a7f76ac4802188.jpg

I do a lot of crafting, hence the tattoo books for children. There is a lot of cross-over for me between tattoo ideas and crafting.

Book wise I have :

Leu Family Iron

Brandon Bond - Whore

Juxtapoz Tattoos vol1

Estevan Oriol - LA Woman

Shawn Barber - Forever Ever

Bound By Honor A Tribute to Black and Gray

David Tevenal - Favor the Brave

Reference wise:

Joe Capobianco Sketch Book

Joe Capobianco Knock Yer'self out

Dave Tevenal Sketch book volume 1

David Tevenal Sketchbook volume 2

David Tevenal & Ryan Adams - Pink Taco

Dusty Neal - Autonomous Ritual

Horimasa

Japanese Ghost Stories

Noble IV

Jack Horimouja - Tigers, Hawks, and Snakes

Jack Horimouja - Japanese Designs vol 2

Im sure there are a few that I've missed...I'm looking to get "Eckel XIII", if anybody wants let theirs go please let me know or hit me here or on my email slicksquid@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just came in the mail! :)

By Ozuma Kaname:

Tattoo Fantasy

Women in Tattoo

@Dennis Kaname's Women in Tattoo is INCREDIBLE and far outstrips what I was expecting when I ordered it. I saw in the thread that you also recently received it. Big smiles over here!

I also have Shienrenjo and Tattooed Beauties. I am pleased with my Kaname collection so far :).

The other pic is of my tattoo book shelf, which also has some other odds and ends on it, but I'm pretty stoked for my burgeoning tattoo book collection :).

I've recently discovered utopian, fantasy, scifi, digital, biomech art. Similar to my taste in tattoos.

Not tattoo books, but definitely can be used for references if you like the style:

Fantastic Art of Beksinski

The Art of Neckro

Dead Moon: Luis Royo

BioMech Art: Martin Sadaba

Just came in the mail! :)

By Ozuma Kaname:

Tattoo Fantasy

Women in Tattoo

@Dennis Kaname's Women in Tattoo is INCREDIBLE and far outstrips what I was expecting when I ordered it. I saw in the thread that you also recently received it. Big smiles over here!

I also have Shienrenjo and Tattooed Beauties. I am pleased with my Kaname collection so far :).

The other pic is of my tattoo book shelf, which also has some other odds and ends on it, but I'm pretty stoked for my burgeoning tattoo book collection :).

the cannabible is a must have for any book collection

@ShawnPorter thanks for the heads up on the Antennae reprint, been on (yet another) Higgs kick lately and always looking for print media to devour!

I should have a post up soon with the contact info for the reprint. It's hard to review this book- I figure people are either going to buy it or not. the main point of the review will be to let people know that there is nothing but text in the book. That's fine for me, since I like Higgs's writing, but for folks looking for new art, it'll be a let down.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is anyone picking up the Royal Tattoo 30th anniversary book? Seems like it'll be a good one. 100 euro until the 28th of Feb, then the price goes up

HENNING JØRGENSEN: The Royal Tribute

i can't believe i missed this post and the earlier price. i'm hoping he brings some copies to the SOG convention so i can save on shipping... just this matter of waiting for october *impatiently drums fingers*