Hello!

0hmanda

Hi, everyone! I'm Amanda. I am currently the proud owner of only one simple tattoo on my left ribcage, and I'm considering another on my right inner bicep. Because I'm going into the world of engineering and/or psychology and/or law enforcement and my parents do not exactly approve of tattoos (and they're helping me get through college), my goal is to keep my tattoos easily hide-able while still remaining expressive and artistic. I'm thinking of getting my new tattoo of a skyline of Baltimore at night with subtle flames in the background as though the city were burning. I joined this forum hoping to get some different opinions and advice on my idea before I go ahead and go through with it.

That's about all, I think! Have a good night. (:

Welcome. You are interested in different ideas about the Baltimore idea? Why do you want it on fire? I guess that's what it comes down to - if you like the idea, it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. On the other hand, if there is something that you want to represent, and you wonder if a burning skyline would represent it, you could ask for feedback on if there are other ways to represent what you are thinking. So what are you thinking of representing? :-)

Welcome. You are interested in different ideas about the Baltimore idea? Why do you want it on fire? I guess that's what it comes down to - if you like the idea, it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. On the other hand, if there is something that you want to represent, and you wonder if a burning skyline would represent it, you could ask for feedback on if there are other ways to represent what you are thinking. So what are you thinking of representing? :-)

I like the burning skyline because it's a specific reference to a couple songs that mean a lot to me, but mostly because of the idea that the past is the past, and whether it's something you love or not. I would, however, like to somehow make it obvious that I do not want to burn the city, because it is something I cherish, if that makes sense. So I suppose that's more what I'm looking for thoughts on. (: