Thread for posting while getting tattooed

SeeSea

Damn. Wish I had seen this thread on Friday. I could have used some extra support about 4 hours in---for some reason the back of one of my shoulders felt like it was being stabbed with hot razors for about 45 minutes during my session and I was trying everything I could to pay attention to anything else.

• 3 weeks later...
Realising that I like colouring so much more than line work

edit: I take it back. Please put me out of my misery.

Some of the soul-bearing raw stuff is pretty good. Your post read so artistically to me.

Realizing

that I like coloring

So much more than line work.

Edit:

I take that back.

Please put me

out

of my misery.

Some of the soul-bearing raw stuff is pretty good. Your post read so artistically to me.

Realizing

that I like coloring

So much more than line work.

Edit:

I take that back.

Please put me

out

of my misery.

Haha, well the second part was written with my teeth clenched, eyes blurred hahabso I can see why it came acrooss as 'raw'. I find this thread really interesting to read through though for the same reason, its interesting to see how other people experience tattoos as they're getting them.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently being a little biiiiiiitch. My buddy just finished his apprenticeship, so i agreed to him doing a little reaper on a skateboard on my inner calf. Been a super stressful day, and i can't get my calf to relax. Muscle has been super tense the whole time, and I'm hating life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I thought of this thread while I was getting worked on yesterday. All I'd've been able to post tho would be a bunch of fuck fuck fuckity fucks. ooo some of those spots *stung*!

That is the IDEA! Then someone comes along and tells you to buck up, pull up your big girl pants and smile. It helps :-)

(I can't wait until I can post legitimately in this thread again!)

That is the IDEA! Then someone comes along and tells you to buck up, pull up your big girl pants and smile. It helps :-)

(I can't wait until I can post legitimately in this thread again!)

It does! Plus, you know, I can't stand the thought of looking like a baby-I need to look like a bad ass and pretend I'm fine when inside I'm saying some really good bad swears.

• 2 weeks later...

At the shop and Jereme has talked me out of doing this one on the ribs. We are going to put it on the opposite leg from the mushrooms. Figured if we do a few over the next few months we can build up to the ribs and do something a little less complex

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...