Thread for posting while getting tattooed

SeeSea

• 2 weeks later...

Day one down! Started at noon, had a half hour dinner break at 8pm, then finished at 1030pm. Got so much done, but so exhausted!

Will post a progress shot in the morning, I've gotta get some sleep - day two starts at 11am tomorrow!

Sending you all "sit long stay strong" vibes for your sessions too!

@CaitlinBurnett10 You are a warrior! I hope you get a good night's sleep, and I can't wait to see progress pictures. The bit I can make out from the photos you posted looks pretty badass.

Thanks all! It's definitely a large undertaking! Currently into day two, about an hour in.. Here is a photo taken this morning of yesterday's progress.. Excuse the undies & the angle - my friend took this photo when I got out of the shower!

Will add more as I can take them, working on upper back today so can be difficult to get good action shots via selfie!

Wow, how did i miss this? @CaitlinBurnett10 a full back in 3 freaking days?! Very nice start so far, it looks amazing. Can't wait to see the finished product - you'll make it no problem

Yeah haha ambitious, I know! But totally getting there! We are three hours into day two atm, and Erin is smashing it! She's got some pace on her for being so detail focussed! I'm feeling good, tomorrow will be a struggle I think, and last night toward the end my pain threshold was at zero.. But worth it!! :) More pics to come