Thread for posting while getting tattooed

SeeSea

Ok girlfriend, let our dual sessions begin! Suck it up and sit strong - you've certainly proven that you can!

I'm sure yours is going well! Sending you vibes!

I finished today, here's the final photo.. Hope it brings motivation! We did a final 9 hours today to finish up :) So happy! Full back in three days - boom!

I'm hanging in there. Little over 6 hours in. Damn spine work. Watching Harry Potter movies. That's about the speed of my brain right now!

Hope you're doing okay!!! I focussed on my breathing in the tough bits, and tried to focus on the music playing.. I'm sure you're well versed, but it's definitely all about attitude! I'm sure you smashed your session! Enjoy the bruising and swelling that follows! :)

it's definitely all about attitude! :)

That's where it lays.

I got some old mates, who have been around, who are also into tattoos, but none of them can fathom the heavy suit approach like punching the armpits solid, in through the groin area solid.

It's the attitude that gets you to the stage of firstly making the decision, committing to it then finally sitting through it.

There's so much more to that statement than meets the eye as the attitude forms years beforehand. It's the attitude that separates the wishers from the doers.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, couldn't post during - it was on my right forearm and I'm helplessly right-handed. Couldn't post right after - UK was stomping UofL in basketball!! Now home, and it was great. Kris Ford was great, had an awesome idea to punch-up my design, and finished it off in less than 2 1/2 hours. My first time with heavy, dark shading and that was a new level of aggravation! Luckily not alot was needed, and the only break that I needed was to empty my bladder. Photos will go in the gallery when I clean it again in the morning.

http://instagram.com/p/xKaDu7tCD5/

Gallery Link: http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/gallery/uncategorized/17820-faked-line-day-one.html

• 3 months later...