Thread for posting while getting tattooed

SeeSea

I am currently on the table! Just small feet pieces today but it blooming well hurts. Totally worth it though. One done, one in progress.

I hope you won't need to wear any tight shoes this week. Foot top ink sounds a bit painful!

Here's my artist, Tracy, consulting prospective clients. Hey, hurry it up... You're on my time! cop.gif

20194731708_6f228444c7_z.jpg

Yeah I've made sure I've got work-friendly shoes that are like those ballet pump flat style ones to let these babies heal!

Foot top wasn't as bad as I'd expected, all told. Horrid on the left one in parts but I think I'd imagined it being far worse for the whole lot.

How was your day/session? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Starting my tennyo hagoromo piece. Finished the outline. Thinking about keeping wings black and grey and coloring the rest. Any thoughts? I was going to put some clouds in the background but I went pretty big with it so I could get some detail in. This subject is usually a back piece. I was kind of concerned about it being too much for the arm, but I'm pretty much in love with the way it turned out.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Can finally post in this thread. Finished linework a little bit ago, laying down color now. My artist put some numbing cream on before starting color and it's magical but I feel like I'm cheating a little bit. Can't wait to see the finished product!

• 4 weeks later...