My first tattoo! Need Help!

farabaugh3

So I recently decided that I would like to get an angel holding a cross on my forearm. However, in the future I would love to make this whole arm a sleeve with a holy theme. I was wondering if you you guys had any ideas what I could do with the rest of my arm to fit the theme? I was thinking about getting clouds to fill in the open space but I am open to any ideas! Thank you!

Welcome!

When you talk to artists about the angel/cross idea, also ask them about future ideas for a full sleeve. I hate to say Google or Pinterest, but that could give you some ideas. Perhaps you should get the tattoo, and then think about it for a while before jumping in to add something else for the sake of filler or to complete a sleeve. You don't need to have the entire sleeve concept worked out to just get the part you want now. If something isn't crying out to be added, don't force it.

So I recently decided that I would like to get an angel holding a cross on my forearm. However, in the future I would love to make this whole arm a sleeve with a holy theme. I was wondering if you you guys had any ideas what I could do with the rest of my arm to fit the theme? I was thinking about getting clouds to fill in the open space but I am open to any ideas! Thank you!

I always thought if I were a religious person a whole arm (or more) done in a Byzantine-empire inspired style would be cool. Look to the ancients!