hello from Wisconsin!

kzv20

It's been while since I've been on the site and before I just lurked around and never posted, so I'm here to just reintroduce myself.

I'm in Madison, Wi where we have over 8+ tattoo shops, but none that I really trust. I've been travelling up to MN monthly for the past year to get tattooed by the one and only Josh Arment, Owner of the Aloha Monkey.

At the time, i was looking to get a Japanese sleeve and somehow wound up on this site and found out about Josh from here. It's been a couple of months since he had finished my Kyuubi no kitsune sleeve, but I plan to start going on my monthly trips again for my next sleeve. My end goal is to get a whole bodysuit done by josh.

I'm really into traditional tattoos. Anything from japanese to old school american tattoos amazes me. Also good tribal and a properly done portrait/realism is awesome.

I someday hope to travel the sorld and see some of amazing shops out there. But in the mean time, I also want to see all the iconic shops in the US too.

Anyways this is me thanks for reading! Lol

Welcome! I am coming to Madison this week! Tell me cool things to do there! :) I am surprised there wouldn't be better shops in a city its size, but glad you are getting awesome work regardless!

Well there are 1-2 shops that do ok work. A lot of the tattoo shops in town don't really do the kind of tattoos that i like, which are old school traditional americana and japanese.

What I would recommend is go downtown and explore. A town favorite is the Memorial Union Terrace, where you sit and enjoy a drink and meal and listen to live bands play all afternoon, until late evening. Right now it's too cold to be out on the lake though unfortunately.