After more than 20 years

philfish66

Well i went to the jam and had a great time looks like i can get my tattoo lasered off quite quick as its faded alot you see the picture ive sent you is not a good likeness really. on the picture it shows it more clearer. but in the fleash its faded more so the nice lady sat me down and explained how it works and told me how not to go about lasering. ie, going to some little shops who have the hair removal machines and so on her machine is a ruby and she has another she said if i wanted to find a proper laser technicians. i can go on a web site called linten and that tells you all about the person who does the laser work and how much training they have had and how long they have been doing it. it was great. then i walked all around the artists stalls and looked in there portfolio books it was so amazing to see the differant stiles of work and you can see the differance to. i did see a couple that were tattooists and not artist. in my mind i see tattooists and artisted hope that makes sence well ill update later thanks phil