Hello from San Antonio, Texas

Jonathan Lwowski

Hey everyone,

I am a computer/electrical engineering student who does research on unmanned systems such as UAVs and quadrotors. I have one tattoo and I am currently trying to figure out what I should get next. Besides working on drones, I am a powerlifter and my ethnicity is portuguese. Any tattoos that fit these things would be potential ideas. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks

I'm from Texas, lift weights, love tattoos, and married a Portuguese woman. I welcome you.

I also encourage you to get tattoos that look cool and focus less on having them convey tons of meaning. What's the tattoo you currently have? Do you like it? Do you have a preferred style of tattoo?

I love new school styles of tattoos along with realism. I know these are opposites but I love them both. My current tattoo is a cross with a purple ribbon and a tribal butterfly on the top right corner of the cross. This is located on my right delt.

429857_10200505172445242_1091486582_n.jpg?oh=d1a8b0e18f1d53b91ea5acd3ec04e0f4&oe=54B36AA3&__gda__=1421099304_f194ef762ab748f884c9291a82d88381