kat from colorado :)

rhiannon

Hey everyone! My name is Kat and I come from upstate NY, but I am currently residing in Denver.

I've wanted to decorate my body from when I was at least 11 years old. I hand poked a tattoo (which is surprisingly not even near awful) on my foot when I was 15 years old, because I was as antsy and irresponsible as can be. Now that I'm old enough to do smart things, I so far only have Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac themed tattoos taking up the side of my entire right calf, with an abstract Stevie Nicks portrait with a quote from Fleetwood Mac's "Gypsy" underneath. I will post pictures if anyone is interested :)

Other than that, I have schizophrenia. I am lucid and functional, and sometimes have a cold, flat affect where I will seem entirely bored with or totally disinterested in you. But that is not the case! But despite this, I still make a point to get excited for life everyday and do everything I could ever want, because you do really only live once! I do all kinds of things, like play bass, trading card games, piano, etc etc.

Other than my love for tattoos I also have an appreciation for piercings. It seems like everyone I know are taking piercings out rather than getting them and they don't have the cool stigma they did a few years ago. But I couldn't do without my stretched lobes or nostril piercing, and my other piercings, I'd feel so blank!

I hope to make some good conversation with all of you guys here and I'm a little excited to show off my tattoos ;) hehe.

I don't know if you've heard of a place called Sol Tribe? It's 120 an hour but definitely worth it..Bonnaroo Tattoo in Aurora or Parker do unbelievable as well. Some of the artists are all about neo-traditional tattoos, however.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to! Tickets are so expensive.

- - - Updated - - -

You're gonna love it!