Lady Head Chest

Hey guys, I'm pretty new so be nice haha

Reckon my next tattoo is going to be a chest piece but pretty stumped on what to get..

I have an eagle and a ship on my arm so was thinking some sort of Lady Head with a crow/raven behind her.

Reckon this could work?? I've been hunting for good references but haven't found much so thought I pass it on to you trusty lot!

Thanks for your help!

Hey guys, I'm pretty new so be nice haha

Reckon my next tattoo is going to be a chest piece but pretty stumped on what to get..

I have an eagle and a ship on my arm so was thinking some sort of Lady Head with a crow/raven behind her.

Reckon this could work?? I've been hunting for good references but haven't found much so thought I pass it on to you trusty lot!

Thanks for your help!

I say find a tattooer that you are really into, like I mean really into. Like every single tattoo they do is fantastic. Then put a deposit down for that tattooer.

I always have really general ideas and placements in mind, then let the tattooer do the rest.

My .02

I say find a tattooer that you are really into, like I mean really into. Like every single tattoo they do is fantastic. Then put a deposit down for that tattooer.

I always have really general ideas and placements in mind, then let the tattooer do the rest.

My .02

Cheers dude, was just wondering if design would look right? I'm hunting for a tattooer to do it now. Would love to go back to Paul Dobleman as I love his stuff but I'm in the UK so could be tricky..

Cheers dude, was just wondering if design would look right? I'm hunting for a tattooer to do it now. Would love to go back to Paul Dobleman as I love his stuff but I'm in the UK so could be tricky..

May not be that hard if you're willing to wait, as I believe Paul was at the London convention last month(?) That's not to say he's guarenteed to be there next year. But you could always find out.

May not be that hard if you're willing to wait, as I believe Paul was at the London convention last month(?) That's not to say he's guarenteed to be there next year. But you could always find out.

Yup I got tattooed by him this year at the Convention :)

Not sure if would be up for a chest but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask.. What you think of the idea??

Yup I got tattooed by him this year at the Convention :)

Not sure if would be up for a chest but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask.. What you think of the idea??

Oh, haha!

Yeah, I didn't really think my post through - re: chest at a convention - do you know if he did a guest spot anywhere in London before and/or after the convention? That would be better.

Re: design - the person you chose to get tattooed by's opinion is the only person whose opinion will really matter. But it sounds fine to me.