How do u like your Battle Royale ?

kylegrey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
any incarnation of this image is so fucking badass. hands down one of the best designs and makes for an awesome chest or back pieces.

with mine, i think i'd have to go with a tiger, a dragon, and an eagle.

i was just lurking this thread again from the beginning and i noticed that i wrote eagle in there. i must've been high on my own farts, because i'd want a tiger, dragon, snake. must've just been on auto pilot when i wrote that.

• 2 months later...
This kills me , follow the evolution of a Bob Roberts Battle Royale backpiece complete with soundtrack ...

The Battle Royale Tattoo by Bob Roberts

God damn...I am officially jealous of David Bragger. The man has tattoos from Scott Harrison, Shige and Filip Leu, and now he's getting a backpiece from Buffalo Bob? We gotta get him on LST. Thanks for the link, @kylegrey!

• 1 year later...

I'm looking to get a Battle Royale piece someday. Only issue with this is that I already have a half-back piece already done. I would like to avoid tattoing the front of my body as well. Reserving it for smaller pieces. Is there a rule for Battle Royale's especially for the 3-animal styles where they can only be on the chest or the back? I've seen the two animal battle royales on limbs but the three animal pieces so far i've seen have been on the back or chest. If its alright, I'd like a shoulder piece.

Is there a rule for Battle Royale's especially for the 3-animal styles where they can only be on the chest or the back? I've seen the two animal battle royales on limbs but the three animal pieces so far i've seen have been on the back or chest. If its alright, I'd like a shoulder piece.

There's no such rule that I'm aware of. You see it more as a big piece because it makes a badass back or chest piece. With any detailed tattoo you want to go as big as possible, and the 3 animal battle royal is pretty detailed. Your upper arm should be plenty of space - go as big as you can!

If someone could make a Squid V. Eagle V. Dragon V. Snake V. Panther V. The Grim Reaper , lol that would be tight, and by tight I mean awesome over-do chaos. Why not go completely over the top with the Battle Royal idea. It would be Battle "Royal with cheese"! It would have to be a Filip Leu full back-piece or not at all. Anyway thought I would throw that out there, to break things up a bit.

I do love the concept of the big predator battle and will have to plan one for myself. My fist choice of three Biggies would be Tiger V. Eagle V. Snake.

If someone could make a Squid V. Eagle V. Dragon V. Snake V. Panther V. The Grim Reaper...

Ha ha, excellent!

@KBeee and I were just discussing this as a full body suit idea: you could have a whole suit of battles but stage it like a bracketed elimination tournament....eagle VS snake on the arm, Panther VS Dragon on the leg etc etc etc with the winners of each battle reoccurring in more prominent spots, culminating in a no holds barred battle royal center stage (on the back, of course) with the best of the best from several bouts....

TOTAL WAR!!!!111!!!