Hey hey hey!!!

IamB0112

A BIG reason I am joining this site is because I want advice on a current tattoo I have. It's only about 3 months old and I am only happy with about half of the tattoo. It's a half sleeve on my left forearm and I am seeking advice if it can be fixed to look better or If laser removal and cover up would be an option. I am open to any and all advice and can take constructive criticism!!! I'm really hoping to connect with some good artists as well as your everyday tattoo lover. I am definitley willing to post or send pictures to all that are willing to help me out!!!

Besides seeking advice I'm also interested in this forum to continue to learn about tattoos and seek ideas.

Thanks!!!!!

Welcome to the forum! Post a picture of the half sleeve and we'll go from there.

Also if you're looking for new artists around the MN area, I recommend Josh Arment and his whole crew from the Aloha Monkey. They're located in Burnsville, MN. Great bunch of people and do quality tattoos!

Ok I posted some pics. The area I dislike is the dark black tree and dark black loon. All the other areas of the tattoo is blended together and flow nicely. I do not like how choppy the tree and loon side looks... Just doesn't have the same look as the other sides of the tattoo. I'm wondering if there is Anything at all that could be added to help or if those super black areas could be lightened or changed??! I'm so happy with the rest of the tattoo, and very unhappy with this area. Please help!

i think im understanding what you're unhappy with. the trees do kind of look like they were just placed there but maybe try and add on to it. it looks a little bare but it's a well done tattoo and i really dig how heavy some of the shading is. really hard to pull that off while still keeping it legible. i'd recommend adding on to it. more trees maybe? maybe even sharper edged on them? user pref. but i think it's pretty dope.