starting to travel for my tattoos

punkpin

hello all thought id take a minute to introduce myself and give a little info. i am a 30 year old male from Kansas and i have gotten a good amount of tattoo work done locally, anda piece in Texas years ago, but have recently begun to travel more to get work done. Next week i will be traveling to Austin TX to begin work on a full back piece/small cover up which i am very excited for. ill be posting progress pictures of the piece as it is completed.

yes that is artist at large, i have gotten quite a bit of work there over the years. Josh has done several pieces for me i just cant find the rest of my pictures at the moment. would be happy to stop by the shop and see you guys and show you my back as it gets going

Dennis does good work, i have a vulture that was done by him. didnt get anything from Juan or Duncan but have gotten work from other artist in there after they left. Have followed you on instagram for awhile (talked to you about framing awhile back) you do good work as well will have to get an appointment set up with you sometime

• 3 weeks later...