Hello!

thatkiidsean

Hi Everyone! My name is Sean and I am 18 years old from Massachusetts! I m very into body mods. I have quite a few piercings and more to get. I do have tattoos that I got. I only have one though. It kinda has a deep meaning behind it but I thought I should share it anyway. I have schizophrenia and I have had some suicide attempts. I have recovered and for the most part a little bit better. I got these tattoos on my wrist to symbolize a semicolon. The period on one side and the comma on the other. It symbolizes that my life could ended when I tried to commit but instead it kept on going with just a blip in it. And the words "inhale" and "exhale" which is what everyone tells me to do they say for me to breathe and the color purple is the suicide awareness color. So yeah just a little about that tattoo. I have another appt on the 28th to get another tattoo and I am so excited! Heres my tattoo right as I got it done. img_1483_thumb.jpg