Hello from London

La Mort

Hi everyone. Just been reading through the forum posts and thought I would join the forum.

I am a graphic artist from North London and I found myself becoming involved with the tattoo world through my art. I have met some of the most talented and genuine people over the last few years, mainly at the conventions, and can't wait for the next one.

I am also waiting to find the right artist to do my first piece. It's really hard to find someone who does exactly what I am after. I have a couple of people in mind. I keep playing with the idea of drawing it myself, but I think when I find the right artist I'll be happy enough to let them just go for it! Don't know if it's ok for me to name names but there is a a guy in Russia who's work blows my mind.

I'll stop it there, but I hope to get to know some you soon. :)

Hi everyone. Just been reading through the forum posts and thought I would join the forum.

I am a graphic artist from North London and I found myself becoming involved with the tattoo world through my art. I have met some of the most talented and genuine people over the last few years, mainly at the conventions, and can't wait for the next one.

I am also waiting to find the right artist to do my first piece. It's really hard to find someone who does exactly what I am after. I have a couple of people in mind. I keep playing with the idea of drawing it myself, but I think when I find the right artist I'll be happy enough to let them just go for it! Don't know if it's ok for me to name names but there is a a guy in Russia who's work blows my mind.

I'll stop it there, but I hope to get to know some you soon. :)

Is it Den Yakovlev?It's okay to say who it is...But I doubt if you have to get someone outside of UK to do it.There's so many talented tattooers there,I'm sure you can find someone that does a similar style.

Hey, thanks for your reply. He's on Instagram as Alexander Grim. His work is very similar in style to what I do. Kind of tragic with a lot of animals being stabbed with swords and arrows! I probably just need to hunt round the UK a little more. There is a guy called Pete the Thief as well who's work is sick and he's only down on the south coast I think. If you know any one who works in a similar style to either of those then let me know. Would be much appreciated.

Wow, thanks for the suggestions. I think the bottom guy is nearest my sort of thing. Wicked stuff.

I did ask about him if he travels, but I think he has no plans to come to London. I would consider going over there, but would probably want quite a bit done when I was there.

I should probably stop talking about it and just get it done!