New and looking for some help.

Null

Alright to start off I'm a tattoo virgin, buuut my girlfriend is not. Her oldest tattoo is over 10 years old and she has 3 others. Now that me and her are in a relationship I would like to get alot of these tattoos touched up or completely redone. Most are faded, two have horrible line work, and 1 is just way too simple. Now we've taken photos of all 4 tattoos and wanted to know if there is any community that say photo shops some ideas or can give some good advice or ideas. Any help is greatly appreciated and if this is a common annoying question I do apologize.

On another note I would like to get some pretty big lettering all down my side, from about my armpit to half way down my calf. But that is for another time.

Yah I'll eventually have to go out and see what really can be done but just wanted to get some variations (?) of some possibilities of what can be done.

Only 1 of her tattoos was done by a "professional" that being the oldest one as well. But the other 3 were by ex boyfriends. 2 of which the boyfriends were high while doing. So they honestly look like garbage imo.

Edit: I can post or link photos if wanted.

Out of curiosity, is this your idea or hers? You keep using words like "I" instead of "she"...

One of her tattoos she says is incomplete, and two are way too faded, and the third is a matching tatttoo to her exboyfriend. So she want the rework as much as me.

Now that me and her are in a relationship I would like to get alot of these tattoos touched up or completely redone. Most are faded, two have horrible line work, and 1 is just way too simple.

This is one of the douchiest things I have ever read on this board, which is saying a lot, because people have written some pretty douchey things on here.

Ah well I'm sorry it comes off this way but it's genuinely a couple thing. Maybe I could've written the line a bit better. She want's the matching tattoo of her ex added on so it doesn't match, two retouched, and one completed and slightly redone/gone over. I've just preemptively gone out of my way to look for some resources and or artists who can help us in any way. Especially in design, now if you can't help us in that regard you can just tell us so and I'll find another community that can.

- - - Updated - - -

Phx, AZ

Immaculate Tattoo in Mesa, Arizona is the well known shop in your area. Worth checking out.

Also if you have pictures of the tattoos feel free to post them. We can throw some ideas out but no one here is going draw anything up for you for free. Best bet is to visit the shop so an artist can see the tattoos up close and let you know what type of cover up is possible.

I've just preemptively gone out of my way to look for some resources and or artists who can help us in any way. Especially in design, now if you can't help us in that regard you can just tell us so and I'll find another community that can.

It's great you are trying to help her if this is what she wants, and you say this is both of your goals. However, you're asking for help, and you've just insulted everyone on this board.

There are incredible tattoo artists here, and many folks who are very well versed in quality tattoos. And folks who can point you to very relevant threads where different ideas are discussed in length. We can certainly throw out ideas, but no one will design a tattoo for her - that's where you go see an artist who brings all that creative juice for HER specific needs. Only the tattoo artist can look at the work to be addressed, consider how things might flow on her body if she goes larger with a coverup, etc, and have a dialog about possible designs. We can certainly throw out ideas based on some interests and styles, and provide references for good artists.

But to throw in our faces that you'll go elsewhere, perhaps you should.

Maybe I'm grouchy because I'm not done with my coffee this morning, but I just lost any interest digging for useful design threads to help you.