Hello from the West Coast

kelzu

Hi,

I've been enjoying discovering new (to me) artists and checking out the tattoos and words on LST as a non-member for the last little while.

Looking forward to sharing some new tattoos soon!

Heeeeey girl! <3

Don't be shy! Tell errbody you love Aaron Coleman and Valerie Vargas and how you currently have a soft spot for big, bold, beautiful, western traditional designs and roses! Lotsa roses! And ladyheads!

Hey y'all, it's my sissy-in-law (once removed sorta :p )! <3...wait...did I just totally out you?! :eek:

Anyhoo, dying to hear what ideas are brewing because I suspect you are barking up the right tree. I am a big fan of the Arizona-Aaron-Coleman-road trip idea!

Welcome to Last Sparrow!

xoxo

Haha @KBeee, yep you totally outed me, in the cutest way possible!

And yes, my dreams are filled with Aaron Coleman back pieces, and Valerie Vargas girl head dancing like sugar plums! And also panthers :)

The bolder the better, just trying to line up some time to go make it all happen. Bring me to Arizona please universe ;)

Haha @KBeee, yep you totally outed me, in the cutest way possible!

And yes, my dreams are filled with Aaron Coleman back pieces, and Valerie Vargas girl head dancing like sugar plums! And also panthers :)

The bolder the better, just trying to line up some time to go make it all happen. Bring me to Arizona please universe ;)

I've definitely contemplated a trip to see Aaron Coleman. Good taste! Welcome!

• 2 months later...

I thought I'd come back to my intro thread to post a picture, since I started reading these forums while I was contemplating this tattoo. Just wanted to reiterate what a wonderful site you guys have here, it has been really great to not only see lots of cool work, but also hear about other people's experiences and thoughts.

post-52275-146168876028_thumb.jpg

Thanks again LST gang; now on to figure out how to make Arizona happen