New from Ohio, have bad tattoo, here seeking advice.

crossfitter

Hello everyone, im new here, Ive come to this forum because I have run out of options and am looking for sound advice, looks like I have to post ten thoughtful posts before I can do so, so heres my introduction.

A little history, I got my first tattoo that I sat on for over a year, got it on my forearm, and well, long story short I was done wrong (IMHO) -it was rushed- and am looking at removal options since it is all black...I was getting laser removal done by "Rethink your Ink" based out of Illinois, however when I emailed to set up another appointment (he traveled to Ohio) I never got a response, I called, texted, emailed some more, and finally I couldnt even find his website anymore, so I honestly dont know what happened to him :confused:....But anyway, now Ive had a couple of laser sessions done, but its still not light enough to cover....So im actively searching for someone else that does removal....Ive checked some of the dermatologists but they charge MUCH more than what I was paying...:(...so maybe im just out of luck...

Anyway, Hello everyone. :cool:

EDIT:// Looks like ive already posted 6 times.....wow, I havent been on here in quite awhile...I dont even remember posting before this. :confused:.....apologies.

You need atleast 20 sessions to light it, dont believe those storys what say 1 to 6. It is done only if your tattoo is wery light and mostly done with shadows. If you find a good artist, he can cover it, even if it is black, but i reccomend u to do atleast 10 sessions before u decide to cover it. Coverup is needed anyways because u can never get back clearskin, it wery rarely acchieved.

check out Kore Flatmo's work (located in Cincinnati). He uses enough black that a coverup may be possible sooner.

I sent him an email...I have had two laser sessions done, there are places the black is unpacking, slowly...But yes IDK where around here to get laser sessions done anymore since Rethink your Ink seemed to disappear...

• 2 weeks later...