new in town and japanese sleeve

rotgut

So I've been lurking for a couple months while trying to decided on my fourth tattoo and ideas for future ones. Read some good things, saw some good things so I thought I'd make an account.

Just got this one on Halloween, my fourth one. My reward for losing 40 pounds.

snake_and_eagle_thumb.jpg

Also got a Snaggletooth on left bicep with born to lose above, live to win below, a white trash gorilla to the right of that, and a spiderweb/4 leaf clover band around my right elbow, a spider and wrapped up guy in the webbing.

Gonna spend the winter planning out a Japanese sleeve for my upper right arm/shoulder/maybe down onto my chest.

Got some books coming tomorrow to help with that, Bushido and Tattoos of the Floating World by Takahiro Kitamura, and The Japanese Tattoo by Sandi Fellman. Any other books that might be worth looking up or good posts around here I might have missed, or good websites?

In the meantime looking for an idea for my outside forearm. Wanna get the big areas of my left arm before I start filling in with smaller ones but I have a hundred smaller ideas and am lost as far as bigger pieces.