Helllo everybody

Costea Robert

My name is Costea Robert , my tatoo artist name is ''Robert Tattoo Art'' ,i have been a tattoo artist for 7 years so far and i want to develop my skyls further more. I don't like old school , in rest i am ok with everything if is more realistic or surrealistic the better . By signing in to this site i hope to get to know some fellow tattoo artists and also find a guest spot.

Thank you for watching and also that you took the time to write your opinion about it .Thats how tattoo artist evolve :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for watching and also that you took the time to write your opinion about it, i really apreciate the advice ,i instruct my customers to take cautions with sun protection cream every time they get to the beach or tanning shop . Everybody has his own style and that's problably the best thing, i respect old school but it's not for me :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for watching and also that you took the time to write your opinion about it .Thats how tattoo artist evolve