Hey everyone, newcomer here with a problem at hand. I need help guys!!

Ng Kah Cheong

Hello everyone, My name's Edwin and I'm from Singapore. I came across this forum while looking for help for my new tattoo.

Story here is : I just got my second tattoo done yesterday and i realize after the session that the blade was not symmetrical.. In fact, it was crooked!!!!

I thought it was because of the way i position my arm but apparently it is not. It looks slanted at every possible angle. This is the first session for this piece, so only the outline is done. I'm going back in a month's time to do the shading and coloring. Is there any possible way to fix this? Both my tattoos were done by the same artist whom I have very high respect for. I think it was the way i positioned my arm when he was preparing for the procedure.

I would love to hear from the veterans here or artists on how I can fix this. This is stressing me out so much!

http://postimg.org/image/xhj66bh0h/

http://postimg.org/image/dzh2nv0cd/[/img

ok first i do think your tattoo is kinda cool

but...

real thoughts coming here...

the application (with rough picture to judge mind you) looks rough

line weight issues?

poor design?

this dagger could and should be so much more - right?

anyway - just a client perspective here

i would learn to love it but i would also move along with my dollas for my next one

too harsh?

regards

marley