New to site, and looking for more artists with certain styles

blackdots

Hi, I've lurked this site for a couple months, but just signed up for an account. Currently live in Seattle, WA. Nice to meet you!

I was also wondering if anybody could recommend some artists with the following styles. I asked reddit / tattoos but they're not the most helpful over there, and they seem to focus mostly on styles I'm not really into.

1. Not really sure what to call it, but kinda like a neotraditional style with heavy Asian influences? Some examples of what I'm talking about:

Sany Kim - Instagram

Lim Sung Hwan - Instagram

I'm actually planning to go to South Korea for vacation, and gonna try hitting up those two for tattoos. I also can't find too much stuff on Lim Sung Hwan; Anybody know more about him?

2. Also looking for artists that mix American traditional with esoteric and occult kinda stuff? Really into Daniel Higgs related styles as well. Some examples below:

Jeff Zuck - Instagram

Cole Dunn - Instagram

Adam Shrewsbury - Instagram

Pedro Soos - Instagram

Dane Soos - Instagram

--Pretty into the whole Soos crew in general.

It would be pretty cool to find more artists with these styles! Thanks in advance!

Haha thanks. Thought this would be a good thread for other people trying to find these kinds of styles too, since I don't really see it pop up too often.

I'm gonna go back to Michigan to visit some old friends sometime in Spring 2015, and trying to get something by both Jeff and Adam while I'm there.

Thanks man. I like both of those guys a lot, and they're in my instagram feed! I hope to make it out to Texas someday to get tattooed by Chad.

You should! It sounds like we've got similar taste. I've got a few Higgs tattoos (not by Higgs himself, though), and I love the work of all the artists you've listed.

Welcome! I didn't know about that Asian-influenced traditional stuff, looks pretty cool though, so thanks for introducing me to something new.

Other people you might be into are Ron Henry Wells, Dan Trocchio, Matt Bivetto, Erik Von Bartholomaus, Tomas Garcia, and the Aloha Tattoo Barcelona guys: El Monga, El Rotor, and El Carlo.

Haha thanks. Thought this would be a good thread for other people trying to find these kinds of styles too, since I don't really see it pop up too often.

I'm gonna go back to Michigan to visit some old friends sometime in Spring 2015, and trying to get something by both Jeff and Adam while I'm there.

In Seattle check out@ Clae Welch

In Michigan @ Instagram

In Korea @ Instagram he does more Asian work,but check out the artists he follows.

Instagram Does excellent Asian style work.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to post Yushi@ http://instagram.com/yushitattoo