Tattooer/shop recommendations in Berlin

Padji

Hi all, back again looking for ideas. I'm on a stag/bachelor party at the end Jan and no better way to spend the time than to get a piece done (drinking a close 2nd!).

Anyway, any recommendations for an artist/shop in the city? Probably looking something traditional.

Thanks,

Paddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Padji
Auto spelling!

Actually I think it's interesting that Berlin seems do be such a bad city for tattoos. None of the tattooers that I care about works there permanently. For me this is kind of surprising since Berlin is one of the most interesting big cities in Europe and there is a lot of things going on there constantly with art and culture. For example, look at the Berlin Tattoo Convention. I am very far from impressed by the the list of artists coming there. On the other hand you have Paris, which in my impression is not as interesting of a city and their convention has a great lineup and there are some cool shops too. Maybe it has to do with the history, Germany perhaps does not have the same tradition of tattoos?

Just some reflections of mine..

Yeah, would agree about Dublin, not a great standard in my largely uneducated view.

Surprised to hear that about Berlin considering it is a large city more or less slap bang I'm the middle of Europe!

I'm liking look of Conspiracy Inc though, didn't realise Wendy Pham was there. Love her peonies...

Used to be obsessed with Lars Uwe's work but think it needs a big piece to do it justice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
@RoryQ. Instagram This guy does some nice work in Dublin..

Instagram Guest Artist @ Instagram

Yep, I know Paul does great work. There are a couple of others too! But IMO, just as a customer, overall Dublin is still not a great place in Ireland for tattooing, even though it's the capital. Incidentally Paul has linked up with Ross Nagle, to tattoo in Limerick and Cork.

• 1 month later...