Lighthouse Ideas

blujax01

• 1 year later...

11282583_1429987173975229_1775996778_n.j

Here's my lighthouse. I got it done by King Len in 2012 (photo from when it was fresh).

It was my first spontaneous tattoo - popped into the shop to say hi, Len was guest tattoo-ing, flipped through his flash book, hum'd and haw'd for 5 minutes and said hey you got time? ok let's do it! Come to think of it all my Len tattoos are like that ! Asked him to put an eyeball at the top and he obliged, but he wasn't going to use any extra colours other than the basics, that was non-negotiable. Kinda of a dumb spot to put a one-shot small tattoo (on the thigh) because it really cockblocked the space for a full size thigh tattoo, but meh no ragrets and I like that it symbolizes the no-plan spontaneous aspect to tattooing that I had overlooked for many years.

https://www.instagram.com/kinglentattoos/ Len actually has made a lot of really nice traditional lighthouse tatts if you scroll through his 'gram.

Edited by bongsau