nor cal LST meetup... third time's a charm?

Thursday March 10th?

Sol Food in San Rafael (why did anyone tell me that they have 5 different vegan plantain options??) or Picante in Berkeley.

Anyone interested? might be too soon for some people, just throwing it out there...

Thursdays are always hard for me to do.

March 9th I'm in for either place! Sol Food always sounds amazing but it's difficult for me to get there unless someone was willing to give me and Lochlan (pending his schedule I'm guessing since he hasn't said anything yet) a ride...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm game for either place. I think it depends on those willing/able to drive to the north bay. I love me some Sol Food but want to make sure we all can get there first. Robin I would gladly accept a ride if the offer is still out there.

Jake- ride offer still stands! let me know where to pick you up!

Hogg- i can get you back to the East Bay if we end up going to Sol, though we still need to figure out about timing. if Picante works better for everyone, then we'll just go there!

Tammy- everything will be posted here so yes, we'll keep you in the loop!

ok, so i'm choosing and since i have been craving soup and tamales, i'm gonna say let's go to Papalotes!

Haha...I can walk there! Unless you mean the Fulton location. I can totally do the 24th and Valencia location. What time? And who else is in?