He also talks some non-sence about "freehanding" everything

Capt. I think he was only talking about 'freehanding' the Maori/Polynesian work that he does?

(Funny thing for me is, the guy who has the second palm tattoo Dan is a good friend of mine and great tattooer from Westside Tattoo - Professional Services - Brisbane, Australia | Facebook )

Hey guys, I've noticed that not all palm tattoos seem to be the same way around?

Some seem to be the same way round (top and bottom) as tattoos would be on the arm.

Where as some seem to be "upside down" in comparison to tattoos on the arm.

Just wondering if one was considered the "right way round" or if palm tattoos work differently to tattoos in other places?

Just something I'd noticed,

Chris

P.s. this isn't ment as a "tell me how I should tattoo palms question" I dont want to be 'that guy'. i'm not a tattooist or an aspiring one. But if this is one of those kind of questions, please ignore/delete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Oh yeah.

Real life awaits us « Occult Vibrations

Things got really weird.

But the appearance of (the admittedly radiant) Martha Stewart upped the odd quotient and sort of made the night blissfully off kilter.

Martha is one of the coolest women in the universe. I feel lucky to have hung out with her and spent a day going to different spots in Bmore for her to take pictures of.

That woman is not scared to do anything or go anywhere. YGG.

Martha is one of the coolest women in the universe. I feel lucky to have hung out with her and spent a day going to different spots in Bmore for her to take pictures of.

That woman is not scared to do anything or go anywhere. YGG.

When I go off on my pro-Martha tangents, I think people assume I'm kidding.

But oh golly... she's a heck of a looker.

• 1 month later...