• 2 months later...
Well,I have the tattoos made on the palm & of different styles & colors. As,it is the awaresome business & have good profit ratio too. So,people must take interest in making attractive tattoos.

you seem to talk alot of shit mate

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

With permission from Curly, i'm posting the direct links as it's easier that way..

Tattoos & photographs by Curly..

64459_356607057802902_1174168366_n.jpg

1175583_356575881139353_881621198_n.jpg

Tattoos by Curly - Lionel's Tattoo Studio (Tattoo Club of Great Britain), Oxford, England.

-

https://www.facebook.com/curly.moore.77

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lionels-Tattoo-StudioTattoo-Club-of-Great-Britain/146864455350309

https://www.facebook.com/curlytattoo66

Curly Tattoomonger

Lionel's Tattoo Studio - Oxford

• 2 weeks later...
@hogg

Ross, do you have your palms done did or are you waiting till everything else is absolutely positively filled?

I'm an office guy, so I have no plans for hands or neck. I'm starting to run out of spots, but I have some decent-sized ones left. They're all gonna suck (SEE "BACK OF KNEE" AS AN EXAMPLE), but at least they're still open.

I do think about hands sometimes, though. And by "sometimes" I mean "often." My wife has lots of room, and there's always prints. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks and folkettes!

I just got my first tattoo. No, not a palm tattoo ;) , but I was close to it. I had thought of getting it on my shoulder blade, but this morning before leaving for the tattoo shop I took a look at my back, which like most people I don´t do very often, and realized how many moles I have there, so maybe it wasn´t such a good spot for a tattoo. On my way to the shop I started thinking of other possible locations, and because of what this tattoo means for me I thought my left palm would be a good place, but I had never seen anyone with a tattoo on their palms so I thought there would be a reason for that.

Finally the artist managed to work perfectly around the moles on my back, but when I got back home I was still curious about palm tattoos so I started googling. I found some great articles on BME, including a few showing tattoos done with only white ink, and I fell in love with the subtlety of what can be achieved. I´m now glad I didn´t get this first tattoo on my palm because what I would like to get done now is so much better.

I do have a question for those of you that have tattoed your palms, though. Have you experienced any loss of sensation? I´m a massage therapist, so tact is the most important sense for me. I go more by what I feel with my hands than by what my patients tell me before starting the session.

Also, Shawn, is it possible you could share that "better way"? I´m new to the forum, so I hope nobody takes this questions as asking for a trade secret. If you don´t feel like sharing it with me I understand. It´s just that I live in a very small country, with an even smaller tattoo culture, so I suspect finding a good artist who can use a new technique would be easier than finding one with experience on tattoing palms the right way (or any way at all).

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Here's mine tattooed by Jondix last year.

Painful is an understatement. I broke out into a sweat the moment the needle first came into contact with my palm.

Jondix is such a nice guy though and has a really calming persona.

The healing and aftercare is a bit different as well. I was told it was important to keep the fresh tattoo well moisturised, to stop it cracking. As it heals the dead skin, which is quite thick starts to peel and you've got to be careful not to catch the edges.

Planning to get the other done in the new year.

I'm putting my palm at #4 in my top 5 painful spots; worse than my stomach, but not as bad as my "flanks", knee-ditches, or toes.

Knee ditch I'll never do (or at least unlikely). I'm on the verge of palms but yeah, just gotta summon the balls to do it! Oliver Peck does great palms so might have him do it (he'll empathize!ha). How long to fully heal?