Hi all

Diana90

Hi all

I am from Bedford, UK. Have 3 tattoos and my most recent one was done in October. I am not obsessed with tattoos but do like them and would like to get a fourth tattoo. I have one on my lower back, my left calf and my right wrist. I am not intending to get my whole body covered, that's not me at all but would like a couple more in certain places before I stop. I came here as I would like help in designing my new tattoo. I know my artist can do this very well but would love opinions from people all over. I have used the same artist for all 3 tattoos and intend to stay with who I know.

Ok so here are the tattoos I have.

Nothing fancy or spectacular. The paw is my latest one...looks well dodgy right now, It was recently touched up as my wrist was not taking the ink very well.

The one on my calf has to be touched up soon because after taking the picture (or getting mum to take it) I noticed some little white spots where the ink fell out, so that needs to be done. They aren't the best work of my artist and I know some may post negative words, please refrain from this as it will make me very paranoid lol.

Glad you like them. I think I am obsessed with black tattoos, but I only found out recently that black ink is most common for not setting well.

I came here to the forum to help designing my next tattoo, it may be my last. I think this time I may go for colour. I do have two possible ideas but not sure which way to go. Once I can get a thread started I will get posting asking for help lol.

B & G??

Well who knows, after my third I said no more...here I am planning a fourth. Regarding black ink, I just heard via grape vine that black ink is notorious for needing touch ups as ink doesn't set well.....is this wrong?

I am on my mobile at the moment but when I get back on laptop I will explain my ideas.

B & G??

Well who knows, after my third I said no more...here I am planning a fourth. Regarding black ink, I just heard via grape vine that black ink is notorious for needing touch ups as ink doesn't set well.....is this wrong?

I am on my mobile at the moment but when I get back on laptop I will explain my ideas.

black and grey is what i meant

as far being notorious for needing touchups / not setting well

eh i dont know about that...