2011 Most Popular Tattoo Designs Projections

Lochlan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

At the middle point of the year.....what are the most popular tattoos you are seeing seeing and tattooing?

I've been seeing a lot of lady heads with animal heads as hats over and over again. Regardless of it being popular I've seen more good than bad tattoo designs and pictures of this so happy to see quality tattoos that catch my eye.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that in 2012 it will be 2012 tattoos. I have been actually thinking that it would be cool to get I survived 2012 NOW, just to fuck with all the "doomsday" bastards. Because I base my prediction on logic, so its a shure bet."

edit. Then again... There really isn't going to be anything to survive from. So maybe the idea needs little work.

Maybe like a check list type thing with all the predicted doomsdays going on as far as they go. Maybe even make some dates up, then all of them crossed before hand and Carl Sagan slapping a face with a text such as "Carl Sagan - slapping bitches back to reality 1934 – 1996"

I know that in 2012 it will be 2012 tattoos. I have been actually thinking that it would be cool to get I survived 2012 NOW, just to fuck with all the "doomsday" bastards. Because I base my prediction on logic, so its a shure bet."

edit. Then again... There really isn't going to be anything to survive from. So maybe the idea needs little work.

Maybe like a check list type thing with all the predicted doomsdays going on as far as they go. Maybe even make some dates up, then all of them crossed before hand and Carl Sagan slapping a face with a text such as "Carl Sagan - slapping bitches back to reality 1934 – 1996"

I got a 2012 tattoo in 2010. Fuck it.

• 1 month later...

I know that skulls have always been popular, and will always be popular, but I think we will be seeing a flood of them in the next year by people who frequent dodgy high-street scratchers. Mainstream fashion has been using skulls so much that crappy markets now have them on their knock-off clothing for kids. Walking through the posh and not-so-posh areas of London last week I noticed skulls everywhere on people's clothes. I guess the sort of people who get stars and cheryl cole wrist tattoos will be getting skull tattoos in response to shite clothing design.