Buenos Dias

Staggerlee

Howdy. James. Am an artist when time allows, painting, drawing, hell just about anything, medium wise I can get my hands on…. other than a machine, of which I used a nicely built homemade machine as a stoned 13 year old(am in my 40s now) on the gentleman that gave me my first tattoo. I don't have the hands for it, so I would never attempt again.

If you can learn all other mediums, you could learn to tattoo well, I'd think. Everything I've read indicates that apprenticeship is the proper way to learn. It took me quite a few months to learn to fish with bait-cast rigs and again with a fly rod. Suddenly it was natural. Tattoo is a fascinating medium because of the canvas and permanence.

Thanks all!

More to the physical aspect of the art form, my hands are shit and back is long gone, hehe. Never say never though indeed.

Yeah, I have one Trevino piece on my chest, in between period maybe? My friend began some dragon work around the same time. Do remember he had just came back from Japan either the day of my appt or the day before and showed me a scribbled sheet of paper of something he had drawn on the flight. Asked if I wanted it, I said yes. It had been maybe a 6 month wait list back then.