Hey ! From argentina

JOACOISBACK

Nice Idea. So:

On the left side of chest: I've the word "Igualdad" and i cann add below the word "Animal". I can decorate with lines and would look like a block.

On the right side of my chest: I can cover the word Animal with lot of animals. Maybe i can continue it to my arm so i make a sleeve

before you get on with those big plans make sure you have an artist you have trust in - coverups are not easy and you dont want to feel worse about what you got on ya than you do now

i would not go back to the artist that did your original piece

Lol ! I won't for sure !! If i see that artist on street i would have something kind a fight.

What are the best Tattoo style to use as a coverup? I was watching that traditional use full colors , without much detail or texture. The same thing happens with the Japanese. What do you think about tattoos realistic animals, in great detail and texture, such as hair , wings , shadows, etc .. ?

Lol ! I won't for sure !! If i see that artist on street i would have something kind a fight.

What are the best Tattoo style to use as a coverup? I was watching that traditional use full colors , without much detail or texture. The same thing happens with the Japanese. What do you think about tattoos realistic animals, in great detail and texture, such as hair , wings , shadows, etc .. ?

hard one to answer - probably many dif opinions on this depending on the tattoo artist

i am almost think - especially if you are going to keep getting tattooed - it would be a good idea just to find an artist you like and trust and get a small piece from them - somewhere else on your body - see how you like it - see how you heal - if you are feeling good at that point - talk to the artist about your coverup ideas for your chest - see what they think

the content should be ballpark what you like but let the artist help with the execution of a tattoo you are going to be proud to wear - dont rush yourself into another mistake

as for the other artist - hey live and learn - i think most of us have pieces we dont 'love' anymore - part of the game

dont stress though - tattoo on - its a journey

I think you have to ask yourself what style you like the best.How you want your half sleeve to look like.With a really good tattooer you can go any style..Its really about how good the artist is with doing coverups.I like Hugo from Good Times.He does nice Japanese work,and he's also done real nice neo traditional/realistic animals. Instagram

Instagram Does nice animals in more of a neo trad/realistic style.

Instagram Does unique looking animals,and has his own style..

You can do some traditonal style animals,like a tiger,or Panther,with some roses and a Japanese background.Also a nice dragon sleeve,or tiger sleeve with flowers..