Hi, From Texas

xcom

Just dropping by and saying Hi from Spring, Texas.

Cool forum you guys have here and lots of information.

I am currently getting a cover up done and I am going in for my 2nd session of a total of about 4+ or so :D

Itching! ARGH!

Well tomorrow is another day. Looking forward to some work... I hope to see my arm finish and to start moving to the my back.

A bit nervous but super excited.

I always wonder, Does the emotional mood of the artist influence the outcome of the art?

That's the part that gets me a bit nervous some times but...... I am sure I am just over exaggerating :D

Will post pics when I get a chance.

Hi, I'm new here too. That's a great question. I've thought about that too - what if the artist is having an off day, or just not feeling it? I'm sure their mood plays into it some. I know it does for me at my job. But part of being a professional is getting out of that head space and focusing on the work. I'm sure tattoo artists feel a lot more responsibility to perform their best work every time. I'd be really interested to see some artists' responses to this question.

Hi, I'm new here too. That's a great question. I've thought about that too - what if the artist is having an off day, or just not feeling it? I'm sure their mood plays into it some. I know it does for me at my job. But part of being a professional is getting out of that head space and focusing on the work. I'm sure tattoo artists feel a lot more responsibility to perform their best work every time. I'd be really interested to see some artists' responses to this question.

Its nice to know that I am not the only who has this on the back of their mind :D

lol

Hopefully a veteran rtis comes by and see my question and chimes in :) ... for sure this merit's its own thread.