Old Tattoo Documentaries

I don't think that these have been posted yet. Video 4 and 5 is NSFW(nudity).

Old Tattoo Design Video Part 1

Old Tattoo Design Video Part 2

Old Tattoo Design Video Part 3

Old Tattoo Design Video Part 4

Old Tattoo Design Video Part 5

• 2 months later...
Sometimes it's nice to get tattooed when you're not wearing pants.

The quality on this is TERRIBLE, but.... hell... thats the point of getting this stuff saved.

How has it taken me so long to watch these? These are amazing. And how stoked am I that during the lulls he whistles along to Memory, from Cats in the background?

I remember visiting Spider Web's shop on Broadway near Union Square Park.What a character..He always had young girls at his shop just hanging out.Those were the days where everyone was underground.I remember i called east side ink to find out their location.They told me to go to a certain phone booth which was near their shop and call them so they could see me,and then they told me where the shop was.I remember walking down the stairs to the basement studio,and there was no flash on the wall,just tattoos drawn up hanging in the hall,and in each artists room.What a magical place that shop was.

• 2 weeks later...
I used to own a lot of this stuff. i got most of it from Chuck Eldrich when he was in Berkeley. late eighties. dont know if my 1st wife still has it all she might, Margo Demello ,shes on Facebook , wrote some books on our subject.

your first wife was Margo DeMello? well i'll be darned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...