February 2015 Tattoo of the Month Contest

Iwar

Time for another contest folks!

We thought it would be fair to let the t-shirt prize go the second runner up if the winner has already won a shirt in a previous contest. Sound good? Please don't let this discourage you from entering your new tattoo though!

The rules:

The tattoo picture that gets posted in this thread for February 2015 with the most 'likes' for the month wins! The contest starts on the first of the month and ends on the last day of the month.

• Your tattoo picture must be posted in this thread (both tattooers and tattoo customers can win) in order to qualify.
  • Include with your photo/post...tattoo artist name & tattoo shop.
  • You MUST be the one who has the tattoo or did the tattoo.
  • You can 'like' as many tattoos as you want.
  • It can be a finished or in progress tattoo.
  • You cannot enter the same tattoo in more than one contest.

ok ok - now I know this is the heavyweight division - the best of the best - major league back pieces - epic sleeves from legendary artists from around the globe - tattooing black belts - you get the picture - but I figure - you only live once - so here is my first ever entry into one of my favorite monthly threads....

Whatever...by Jamie Sawyer outta Immortal Ink in Clinton, NJ

image_980425_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
thanks! that last session on my bicep / tricep / shoulder took close to 9 hours. Had back to back 6 hour sessions 2 days before as well. Was so close to tapping out.

That's tough! :)

I am hitting the same areas on the 25th of this month... Looking forward to getting it all over with.

Good luck in the contest! :)

That's tough! :)

I am hitting the same areas on the 25th of this month... Looking forward to getting it all over with.

Good luck in the contest! :)

Yeah, i had 3 sessions done in 4 days and honestly the 2nd day was hardest, the first and last wasn't too bad. i couldve easily gone 10 - 12 hours on first and about 10 on last but had to stop at 6 on the 2nd day because of how sore everything was. Jasmin is really quick though we completed my entire forearm and inner bicep in the 2 first 2 sessions.

And thanks for the well wishes! Always wanted to join the contest.

I'm new here, but I definitely can't resist to a contest! Maybe a bit late to enter for this month tho ^^

So here's my last tattoo (knee cap), done by Valerie Vargas at Modern Classic Tattoo last week - Drawn-on and one shot

there's also a vid here: Video by Valerie Vargas(valeriemodernclassic): Manu came to @modernclassictattoo a... | iPhoneogram

210402f89fc7e5a0546d4c7810c96dff.jpg

I submit for your consideration my coverup. This was just done, so there was a little swelling and bleeding on the bullets. Unfortunately Im at da3 3 of healing, so no proper pics for another 4 or 5 days. While not you typical tattoo, please consider that fact that this is a coverup and I wanted a tattoo as comic like as possible in style. This is a reverse image of Captain America Volume 7 #15 from March of last year. This is a large piece that takes up my whole left upper arm

So sorry for the delay folks!! Been super busy these last few days, and the contest totally slipped my mind. Anyway.....

The winner of Tattoo of the month February 2015 is my Norwegian buddy @Kai Eirik Espedal with this amazing dragon back piece by Marius Meyer. Congratulations Kai!! I look forward to checking it out in person some day soon.

fcba94b3-436e-4f1d-be81-1c973bdb32df_zpsthciukvg.png

Please PM @steve1461686340 with your shirt info (size and male or female) along with your address.

New contest will be up shortly!