New Member Here. 22 Years Later and a Coverup

MarvelAvengers

In 1993 when I was a young Marine with little money, I walked into a tattoo parlor and chose a stock tattoo from the board in my price range. After a few short years, I realized that the tattoo had no personal importance to me and it didn't match my personality. Nonetheless, tattoo coverups just weren't common then and I had few option to add or modify it. Fast forward 22 years...After seeing seem some incredible artist nowadays and some unbelievable coverups, I decided it was time to see what my options were. I went into the consult without any expectations as to what could be done regarding design, colors, shapes, etc... I was surprised to be told that it wouldn't be an issue and I just needed to let him know what I wanted and he would make it happen. The big day was tuesday and while I need to go back for a few more hours in a few weeks to finish, we got alot of work done this session and are at a good stopping point. All I can say is that I am totally blown away beyond expectations, to the point that all I can think about is more tattoos.

PSA, Please do be impulsive about your first tattoo. Please do not settle because money is limiting your options. Be patient and don't do what I did.

So, here is the work in progress: