BrookR70

Do you have multiple tattoos of the same design?

I already have a parrot tattoo. I want another one by a different artist. I don't want to be teased mercilessly by the kids at school. They'll call me parrot boy.

I recently saw an image of a guy on Instagram that had his chest done with nothing but swallows...all the same size and style. They were just flying around his chest. Skulls I can understand because they are just bad ass.

Do you guys get certain tattoos just because they look good and you don't care what they are, or do you purposely mix it up?

I have a mix of things that are incorporated in multiple tattoos...

4 tattoos with roses

2 tattoos with an anchor

3 tattoos with an eagle

3 tattoos with a snake

then a few tattoos of the same main subject...

3 skull tattoos (+1 with a skull)

2 heart tattoos

2 dagger tattoos

2 monkey tattoos

I try to mix it up, but ^these^ things still happen. I kinda want more goldfish.

I saw a dude at the SFO convention with legs covered in girl heads by some great artists. anyone know this guy?! I'd love to take a closer look. i'll try to dig up the pic.

2 eagles

2 snakes

3 skulls

2 lady heads

A bunch of roses...

Some of these are elements of tattoos, some are the main subject matter, I think the point is just get what you want

I have 2 kois, 1 on my chest and 1 in my forearm. So people rarely see both of them at the same time unless I'm at the beach. I have 1 dragon head on my chest but definitely want a complete dragon on me as well.

I saw a guy last night when I was in the chair, he had skulls all over him.

Are we taking inventory now? Okay, I'll play.

3 daggers

4 skulls

6 roses

7 girls

2 tigers

4 snakes

2 severed heads

2 hannyas

Might be forgetting something, but I'm not in the mood to undress and stare at myself in odd positions in front of a mirror right now. Fun thread though!

Not there yet, but I plan on having two lady heads and at least two different stags - I might end up with more duplicates down the road, but those are almost 100% definite.

I have two crystal tattoos, and planning on getting some more roses (thinking matching on the feet). I agree with what has previously been said, another artist's interpretation will produce an entirly unique result anyway.