I am going to find you!

xcom

You fucking brown recluse! You bit my dog an put her down for a while... She is in major pain and hurting... If I find you first you bet I am going to kill you!

I am been tough... I probably run like a bitch.... :eek:

But in all seriousness... My dog is in a world of hurt... fucking spider.

One vet er and three vet visits... :(

I got bit by one or a similar spider over the summer. I got an old car shipped in from Denver and the whole bottom of the car was spider nests. Got bit on the right hand just behind the knuckles. I had 2 minor holes on my hand and 1 on the index finger that burned like hell and itched for a few days. I had a much worse spider bite around 2006 or so. Hope the dog feels better soon.

@Colored Guy,

Dude that sucks!

She is doing ok. She went to the vet today and the vet is going to give her two weeks to see if she will need surgery.

I would post pics but I am sure it will gross out some people.

Thanks for the hopes.

All the best. The damage depends on how much venom gets into the bite. On my 1st spider encounter, it was high up on my forehead and mostly raised up and left a dark brown spot the size of a quarter for a few months. I did go to the doctor and she gave me a tetanus and steroid shot and a round of antibiotics.

All the best. The damage depends on how much venom gets into the bite. On my 1st spider encounter, it was high up on my forehead and mostly raised up and left a dark brown spot the size of a quarter for a few months. I did go to the doctor and she gave me a tetanus and steroid shot and a round of antibiotics.

Ouch!!!

I am glad you are now well.

This spider did a number on her.... She has a hole about the size of a golf ball and is about as deep too.

My hand took about a month to totally heal up. Those bites are no joke, what did the vet do for treatment?

They gave her a bunch of antibiotics and pain meds...

That's about it....

Tonight things turn a bit to the worst... Her wound was healing but it looks like she rip off some skin and open up the wound even more, and it's bleeding like crazy.

This is stressing :(

They gave her a bunch of antibiotics and pain meds...

That's about it....

Tonight things turn a bit to the worst... Her wound was healing but it looks like she rip off some skin and open up the wound even more, and it's bleeding like crazy.

This is stressing :(

Dogs and other pets are not the best of patients. Could they put one of those funnel-collars on to keep her from reaching it?