Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hi  not sure if I'm hijacking a thread here ,newbie. Can anyone tell me the meaning of this tattoo . Very unusual. Thanks
    • Hi, I've got an appointment in 3 weeks time but I've been having thoughts about changing the design. I thought I was dead set on what I wanted but then I wasn't sure about size and placement as I thought I wanted it smaller but my initial design wouldn't look great smaller. I've just thought of another design that would work smaller. Also as this is a tattoo for my son I feel this new design is more indicative of our bond so I want to feel completely happy on a personal level that I choose a tattoo that reflects our bond best. Im just frustrated with myself that id never thought of this idea before as if I had, I would've gone with this rather than changing my mind. As a tattoo artist, would you feel annoyed about having to change design 3 weeks in advance? How likely is it that you would have drawn the original idea up this far in advance? Im happy to pay a bit more if she has already drawn it and therefore needs more time to redraw new design, ive already paid £100 deposit so not sure how much more generally I'd need to pay. I know every artist is different though.
    • Thanks man! I like the idea of an engine actually and it would fit really well with the cog theme. As my plan is to do 1 nature piece followed by something manmade, I'll probably do a rose/set of flowers into an engine below. Also gonna go back on Wednesday to get the lion eye shaded in blue, which I think would look quite cool
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries