Tattooers on Edgeland podcast

Disclaimer: I'm not sure if this is the right subforum or not, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Feel free to move it as you see fit.

I don't know if anyone has heard of Edgeland podcast, but it's a weekly podcast that comes out every Friday. The host interviews someone who is currently/still straight edge in the first half hour, and then someone who has broken edge in the second half hour. It's obviously geared towards the hardcore/punk community, and it's most weeks the interviews are pretty good, regardless of your edge status.

In addition to musicians, it's not uncommon for him to have tattooers on there. In the past he's had on Heather Bailey and Beau Brady (and maybe others I forget). This weeke's episode has DJ Rose in the edge section and Chad Koeplinger in the non-edge section. I haven't listened yet, but I thought it may be something people would be interested in.

You can find it on iTunes or Stitcher (or whatever you use for podcasts probably), and also on twitter and Instagram (@edgelandpodcast).

Loving that podcast when I think to listen to it. The Beau Brady one was good. Mostly loving the musicians on there. I just love hearing peoples stories, regardless of the nature.

And yeah, still straightedge over here (16-17 years now) but don't really go about saying it much these days. First 3 tattoos way back were edge and/or hardcore related. Those were the days.

Another good newish podcast is Turned Out A Punk by Fucked Up's Damian Abraham.