New poster introduction

therockingchairyears

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site but not totally new to tattooing. I used to spend a lot of time on BME when I was a teen and got my first tattoo at 22. I recently at 29 got my 2nd and 3rd tattoos, though I might just consider them my second since they go together. While I love tattooing and would like to get more tattoos, I consider myself to be very indecisive and so I have to mull over tattoo ideas for a long time before committing to one.

I joined the forum here because there seems to be a lot of intelligent discussion regarding tattoos and tattooing, and I like that the focus here seems to be on quality tattooing. I hope to learn more than I currently know, maybe get some advice, and hopefully contribute to the great discussion here. Because I take so long between tattoos I feel like things have changed so much between them! Or maybe things have stayed the same and its just the difference between artists lol.

Thanks for reading!

Hello! I'm the same way as you, it takes me a long time to make decisions. It took me three years to figure out what I wanted on my back but once my mom mentioned "dragon" I was ready to get a tattoo that week. Hopefully your next idea will just hit that elusive mark and you'll know. It was the same when looking for an artist too. @SeeSea sounds like you might know where your happy place is, haha.