New here, been getting inked for the past four years

knucklehead211

Hi guys! While researching for my next big tattoo, I came across this site a few days ago and started lurking. After reading so much good info, I figured I would join up myself! I am 22 years old and have been getting inked about once a year since I was 18. I don't have the impressive collection some of you guys do - I've only done a half sleeve on my left arm (not sure if able to post pics yet, at work anyway). That being said, I am going in with my first and only artist so far on the 28th to get started on my planned calf sleeves/squidpants, and I am so glad I read up on what to expect! I guess just thanks for all the info you gave before I even joined! I will be sure to post pics if anyone likes when I am able of my half sleeve, and definitely will be here complaining when I'm on bed rest after my calf work! Thanks guys!

Edit to show my ink:

fbav6s.jpg

zlr8j.jpg

21dgc3b.jpg

98f4v4.jpg

ru8hs7.jpg

All work done by Nathan Blankenship, formerly at Freaks on Broadway, who's now at Exile 2 in KCMO. Sorry for the quality/size of the pics!